Name of Programme
1. To supported the launch of the national SME Service Centre (SSC) as well as two provincial SSCs.
2. To provide An SME Business Clinic as well as 1-on-1 coaching for SMEs and start-ups help Lao businesses to succeed in the AEC
3. To supports Lao SMEs with materials, trainings and coaching based off the results.
1. Skills for Tourism – Human Resources Development in the Tourism and Hospitality Sector
2. To strengthen public-private partnerships in Tourism and hospitality technical vocational education colleges
The project utilizes an integrated business-led approach to support Micro, Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (MSMEs) within the Lao tourism supply chain to adopt and promote sustainable consumption and production (SCP) practices.
Together with STELLA – a social enterprise that provides entrepreneurial, job-ready, and soft skills development for Lao youth; the ToolaKit app has been developed under the Go Digital ASEAN project. ToolaKit is a tool that will help build businesses online easily through social media, and provide the skills needed to start and improve micro, small and medium enterprises in Laos.